Many companies are upgrading their IT infrastructure to better allocate resources for services, strengthen security and controls, reduce operating costs and improve business efficiency.
Companies must also face new user expectations such as uninterrupted access to applications and data, no tolerance for data loss and downtime, and a sharp increase in data rates up to 50% per year.
Reduce a deficit
Veeam® Availability Suite ™ solutions combine leading backup, restore and replication capabilities offered by the Veeam Backup & Replication™ solution and advanced monitoring, reporting and computing power planning capabilities available in Veeam ONE ™ for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Due to this solutions are powerful, easy-to-use, cost-effective that utilises virtualisation, storage and cloud technologies.
This enables compliance with SLAs with a target time and recovery point (RTPO ™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data.
- VM backups at image level – create consistent application backups with advanced processing that takes account of application specificity.
- Creating backups from mass storage snapshots HPE, NetApp, EMC, Nimble and Cisco – ultra fast backup and low RP values
- Scale-out Backup Repository ™ – a repository that allows you to create one virtual storage pool to which you can assign backups; simple and easy increase the storage capacity of your backup storage
- Veeam Cloud Connect — back up to an external location without implementing a separate, complex infrastructure and incurring costs; fast and secure cloud backups through your service provider
- SureBackup® —automatically testing and verifies each backup and each virtual machine for data recovery capabilities
- Built-in WAN acceleration — 50 times faster backups to external locations and less bandwidth loading
- Direct access to storage — faster vSphere backups with reduced environmental impact with back-up in SAN direct access and NFS direct access.
Veeam enables instant, reliable restore of individual files, entire virtual machines and application components, ensuring recovery in virtually every scenario.
- Instant VM Recovery® — recover your damaged virtual machine in less than two minutes
- Instant File Recovery — Recovering “on the fly” guest operating system files and folders
- Veeam Explorer™ for Microsoft Active Directory — instant recovery of individual objects and entire AD containers, easy recovery of user accounts and passwords, ability to restore GPOs, DNS records integrated with Active Directory and more
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange —fast recovery of transactional and table-level SQL databases, allowing you to return to precisely defined point in time
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint — Instant insight into SharePoint backups; Easily find and recover specific items in SharePoint and individual sites.
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server —fast recovery of transactional and table-level SQL databases, allowing you to return to precisely defined point in time
- Veeam Explorer for Oracle — recover Oracle data base on transactional level including non agent creation of backup transaction logs allowing the return to a precise point in time.
- Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots — recover individual files and entire virtual machines from HPE, NetApp, EMC and Nimble storage snapshots
- Macierzysta obsługa taśm — Store entire virtual machine backups or individual files on tape, including features such as direct tape recovery for growing corporate environments.
Veeam offers advanced, image-based virtual machine replication and improved disaster recovery, providing critical application availability.
- Replication of VMs based on images – replication of VMs on-site for high availability or for disaster recovery purposes
- Veeam Cloud Connect Replication – Replication to external locations without the cost and effort involved in building and maintaining a failover location; Fast and secure cloud-based disaster recovery (DRaaS) through your service provider
- SureReplica – Automatically testing and verifying each replica of a virtual machine for data recovery capabilities. Built-in WAN acceleration – 50 times faster replication to external locations and less bandwidth loading.
- Emergency and disaster recovery – rollback and assisted failover and disaster recovery with maximum impact on business operations.
Cloud form 0,06 PLN
ISO-certified, secure and scalable IaaS cloud with guaranteed performance and high availability from VMware.
Colocation from 39 PLN
The one and only data center in Poland with Tier III of Facility by The Uptime Institute certificate. SLA guarantee 99.99%.
Optimization of spending on maintenance and development of own IT. Free support for services and an attractive outsourcing model.
Do you represent the company? That's great! For a good start of our co-operation you will get 50 PLN for tests.